Sunday, July 24, 2011

Santa Monica, CA

This summer has been a blast!
I have been able to take some time off work this summer and it has been wonderful! I also got to spend my time off with my great friends! I don't know what I would do without them! In June I went to Vegas with my friend Christy and this month I went to Santa Monica, CA for four days to visit my friend Haley. I am so glad that I have them in my life! 

Haley is doing an internship this summer in California and I'm so glad I was able to visit her. We had so much fun, we ate lots of great food and I spent way too much money! 

A few pictures from my trip to Cali:


A crazy wreck we passed! Someone was still inside trying to get out.

Venice Beach

Muscle Beach - I thought this was hilarious! Muscular men workout at a gym on the beach where everyone can watch them. 

Santa Monica Pier


 I'm was so proud of Haley! She rode the Ferris Wheel!
 The view...

 I love Palm Trees

 El Matador Beach in Malibu







Haley and I spent all day Sunday, and I mean all day, shopping at the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, CA. There were Smurfs everywhere and everyone thought this huge Smuf was amazing, so I had to take a picture.

 Ice Cream Sandwiches from Diddy Riese. 
They are the best ice cream sandwiches I have ever had and they are only $1.50!!!!

A cool picture of the sun I took.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!!! So I had no idea you had a blog!!! I love it! I totally wanna go to the Santa Monica Pier!!! :) So, I can't wait to see pics from the LAST concert you went to! :) I'll be waiting.....

    ReplyDelete