Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Falling into Fall


Wonderful things happening! Here's a little update!!

Shaleece and Micah at their baby shower.
Baby Tyson will be here in a few weeks!

The four girls in the family at the baby shower we threw for Shaleece. My mom is so excited to be a grandma and I can't wait to be an aunt! I'm going to spoil my nephew like crazy and already have!


Maisy and Josie playing with Lucky

Micha and his niece Alaina.

We had some yummy food! My favorite was the chocolate fountain :)

Parker! He's a cutie.

Jake came to Utah!! I was so excited! It was really nice being able to spend some time with Jake here. We had a lot of fun and hope to do it again soon!
Shandel got a new horse! Jazzy!

She is such a great horse
Now Spot doesn't have to be all alone.

I had a great summer! I got to spend it with my family and friends that I love!


Ricci and I jumping into the lake at my grandparents place in Idaho

Ricci and I after swimming all afternoon.

Jake and I on the 4th of July.
Some fam!
Mom, Nikki, me, grandma Sue

Hanging out with Jake and his friend Darrin at my Aunt Nikki's birthday party.

Shantae and I


My favorite thing about going to Idaho is seeing all the wildlife and going fishing with the guys.


My best friend got married!
Janna and Eric! Such a great couple!


No comments:

Post a Comment