Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend FUN!


This weekend we got to spend sometime with Mark in Soda.  We had tons of fun and it was really nice to see him!  We spent all day Sunday ice fishing and snowmobiling! The one thing we forgot to do was put on the sunscreen! OUCH!  We LOVE you Mark and hope to see you again soon!
Jake & Daniel getting their fishing poles ready.

Mark showing us his moves!

Jake & Alex will be best friends FOREVER!!!


My first fish ice fishing.

Jake and I tried to take a picture of what our 
sunburned faces looked like but this doesn't do it justice.

This is what I looked like when I got home. Blisters and all.




1 comment:

  1. I still don't think the picture does it justice. It did look so much better today though! Hope it doesn't hurt so much tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete